Whether you’re having a wedding rehearsal dinner, confirmation party, birthday party or need real Italian food for your wedding, Antonio’s has the solution. It can be as simple as a few pies with garlic knots and cannolis or trays of lasagna, baked ziti, salads, garlic knots, meatball heros, etc. Our wood-fired brick oven combined with our 4 deck, traditional gas oven make for a powerful combination with the ability to prepare everything imaginable. If you need real Italian food for your party, look no further. Our specialty is preparing delicious dishes that are served at your location, be it a wedding hall, cabin, the YMCA, Town Hall, wherever. Our physical place is small, yet our capacity to cook for large numbers is remarkable. Antonio’s has catered a 250 person party and many engagements in the 30-100 person range, including: weddings, family reunions, retreats, engagement dinners, rehearsal dinners, business expos, etc. Looking for lasagna bolognese with fresh mozzarella caprese, antipasto salad, garlic bread and cannolis for your get together? Look no further! 970-586-7275
Menu items available for catering:
- Pizza – Sicilian, New York Round, Margherita, White Sauce, Gluten Free
- Calzones – we make calzones from scratch up to 30 inches long!
- Party sized deli heroes. We bake the bread fresh just for your heroes, then load it up with the meats, cheeses and veggies of your choice. We have everything from Prosciutto Di Parma to Black forest ham. Prices are of course based on the ingredients and size. Tell us how many people you’re feeding and leave the rest to us.
- Salads – from a house salad to cold antipasto with fresh mozzarella, we’ve got you covered.
- Meatball heroes! Our meatballs are a pork, veal, beef mix with Italian seasonings out of Chicago. Outrageous.
- Garlic knots – our garlic knots are renowned available by the dozen.
- 1000 degree chicken wings – we bake them in the embers of our wood burning oven. You cannot beat the flavor of a wing cooked at such high temps.
- Desserts – home made cannolis and soon we’ll be offering home made Tiramisu.
One important fact is we do not have a microwave in this store. Everything is cooked fresh, to order or heated in the oven. We’re very traditional in that sense. To inquire about catering, call 970-586-7275. If you are outside of Estes, we can arrange for you to pick up the food straight from the ovens or deliver based on availability! We look forward to making your event more memorable.
Quality toppings make for delectable tastes!
Real Garlic knots! No butter here, just olive oil and delicious seasonings.
Wood fired, brick-oven creates tastes others cannot.
Neapolitan Margherita with fresh tomatoes and home made mozzarella.